Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i don't know why but today seems like its going to be a great daaaaaayyyy

There's a skip in my step and a pip in my pep.

Ok well I'm a jerk. We are supposed to play sand volleyball with these girls for gamma and we decided on a time and day and they didn't show up and it made me mad so I sent an email asking them to forfeit and it hurt one of their feelings ugh I feel terrible. I sent a really apologetic email. Maybe I will make cookies or something. maybe fill their room with balloons... I dunno I will think about it a little more. I have time.

Well I'm about to go to target with beth. I have a list of things I need so I guess I will go get that done. ummmmmm and uhhhh vitamin e oil is the business man. I love that stuff. seriously if you have dry skin use it. I have eczema and I use it and it works so well my skin is actually normal right now. Not too greasy and not dry. I'm diggin it. here is a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment